Carriers & Order Tracking
We only ship within the United States at this time. The following carrier and shipping options are available at checkout:
- FedEx 2Day: $16* (not available to P.O. boxes or PR)
- USPS Priority Mail: $12.50
- USPS First Class Mail: $6 (available for non-perishable orders only)
*Bulky items such as our half gallon soil mixes will increase cost.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order ships.
We ship plants year round, Monday through Friday. Typical handling time is 2-5 business days but may be a little longer if we are experiencing high volume.
Transit and Delivery Time
FedEx – FedEx 2Day typically takes 2 days in transit (excluding weekends) after the day the package ships with delivery by 8 p.m. on the second day. FedEx also offers the ability to redirect packages to one of their many convenient pick-up locations at no extra charge. Delivery dates are not guaranteed, please check fedex.com for the latest delivery alerts.
USPS – USPS transit time typically takes 3-4 days for Priority Mail and up to 5 days for First Class Mail for most U.S. addresses. Again, keep in mind these are estimates, delivery dates are not guaranteed. Please check usps.com for the latest estimates and alerts.
Live Arrival Guarantee & Return Policy
Every plant that leaves our nursery is inspected to ensure good health and packaged with extreme care giving us full confidence they will arrive healthy and continue to thrive if given the proper conditions. If a plant does arrive overly stressed, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving the package with photo documentation and we will offer a store credit or replacement as stock allows (see exceptions below). Please note, small defects such as a detached leaf, leaf tear, or minor yellow/brown areas on leaf edges do not qualify as overly stressed.
What’s Not Covered:
- Customer negligence – We are not liable for lost or delayed packages due to an incorrect shipping address. We are also not responsible for damage if plants are left at a delivery or pickup location for an extended period of time, especially when it is extremely hot or cold. Please make arrangements with your local carrier for an alternate delivery time or pickup if necessary and acquire the package in a timely manner.
- Plants shipped without a heat pack during cold weather – If temperatures are below 40°F, we recommend upgrading shipping at checkout to FedEx 2Day and adding a 72-hour heat pack to help protect plants from freezing in transit. Keep in mind, our nursery is based in Loveland, OH where temperatures frequently fall below 40°F November through March.
To help make the transition from our grow space to yours as seamless as possible, we supply planting and adjustment instructions on our website and in each shipment. We are also happy to answer questions via our contact page. Please understand though that ongoing viability is dependent on the customer consistently meeting the plant’s needs.
Product photos represent how plants look when mature or during peak growth periods. The plant(s) you receive may vary somewhat in color, shape, and size depending on their age, phase of growth cycle, and light availability. We do our best to note any significant changes on the individual product pages but please keep these variations in mind when ordering.
Accepted Method of Payment
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal
Your account or credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your account or credit card will be refunded. All account and credit card information is kept private and processed securely through PayPal or Braintree payment services.
By making purchases on this site, you signify your acceptance of these policies.
If you have any questions about our policies prior to making a purchase, please contact us.